Starting from 10th April, for all fans of Live Games we’re hosting a Pragmatic Roulette Tournament with a prize pool of 510,000 LRD on PowerUP Roulette and Mega Roulette. Every consecutive win and consecutive loss will bring you points to climb the leaderboard and win a cash prize!
You could win a share of 510,000 LRD in cash prizes in our Pragmatic Roulette Tournament! We’ve got 100 cash prizes up for grabs including a great top cash prize of 85,000 LRD for the winner. To enter, simply pick one of the featured games, and every consecutive win and consecutive loss will bring you points to climb the leaderboard and win a cash prize!
The Pragmatic Roulette Tournament runs from Monday 10th April to Sunday 16th April 2023.
How to win:
To earn points and move up the leaderboard simply play PowerUP Roulette or/and Mega Roulette with any real money stake. Points are based on consecutive wins and consecutive losses, where each win will grant you 10 points and each loss will grant you 3 points.
About PowerUp Roulette:
This unique roulette game randomly increases payouts for some bets. The main feature in PowerUp Roulette is the PowerUp Numbers feature, in which, three to five pockets on every spin will be randomly selected to become the PowerUp numbers, each pocket will provide different multiplier values if the ball lands in these segments during the game.
About Mega Roulette:
Mega Roulette is fast-paced, adrenaline-charged, and lucrative which maintains the single-zero Roulette format, with a simple yet exciting Mega Multiplier. During every spin between 1 & 5 multipliers from 50 to 500x will be applied to randomly selected straight-up bets, vastly increasing players’ winning capabilities. “Mega Bets” allows players to place bulk straight-up bets using familiar bets such as: Mega Chances, Mega Columns & Mega Dozens. Making it even easier to seek out those big payouts.
- The Pragmatic Slot Race Tournament promotion period will run from Monday 10th April 00:01 UTC to Sunday 16th April 23:59 UTC 2023.
- Any wagers placed and settled outside the promotional period will not count towards this promotion.
- Qualifying cash wagers need to be made on the PowerUP Roulette and Mega Roulette from Pragmatic Play.
- There is no minimum bet required to qualify.
- Real money spins only will contribute towards the tournament entry (wagers from bonus funds will not count).
- Each win will grant you 10 points.
- Each loss will grant you 3 points.
- Any stakes placed on 1:1 odds bets (Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1:18/19:36) in Roulette will not be counted towards Tournament score.
- A win is considered a qualifying win if a player places Qualifying Bets and the total win divided by the total bet is greater than 1.
- Qualifying win – total win divided by the total bet is greater than 1.
- Qualifying loss – total win divided by the total bet for each Qualifying Bet is less than 1.
- Side bets will not be counted towards the tournament scoreboard.
- There will be one Leaderboard during the promotional period. Players will accumulate points to move up the Leaderboard and win cash prizes.
- Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the Leaderboard.
- The leaderboard is updated in real time and players can view the real time leaderboard in game at any time of their own choosing when playing the participating game(s).
- The Leaderboard will include players who accumulated the highest amount of points during the tournament.
- If two or more players finish on the same leaderboard position, the player who reached the points first will get the higher prize.
- All cash prize amounts are displayed in-game in the currency you are playing with.
- The player with the most cumulative points at the end of the promotional period will win the first prize, second will win second, and so on.
- The Leaderboard points will be updated in real time.
- Cash prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the Leaderboard being finalized.
- The top 100 players on the Leaderboard will all win cash prizes. Cash prizes will have 0x wagering and are withdrawable.
- Prizes are as follows:
- This is an exclusive offer only for Premier Vegas players.
- Prize amounts are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- We reserve the right to not pay the cash prize, where there is any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to not pay the cash prizes where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- General T&C’s apply.